"You've got troubles, I've got 'em too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together and can see it through, 'cause you've got a friend in me."
Background
Saturday, June 25, 2011
I Love to See the Temple
"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday." This is what came to my mind a lot this week. In both my Family Relations and Marriage Prep classes, this was the topic of discussion. Marriage and the wedding. We talked about how stressful getting married can be and all the stuff we need to remember while we're going through the process. The biggest thing that stuck out to me was the emphasis on The Sealing. That should be your focus and what you care about the most. The wedding is just the party, The Sealing is what matters most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment